Letter Writing Informal Example

Dreams Apartments,
Counnaught Palace,
Delhi.

15th January,2015.

Dear Mehak,

I hope this letter of mine finds you in best of health and prosperity. I was elated to receive a letter from you last week.
I am very happy to share my joy with you as we got a cute puppy yesterday. He is just 2-3 weeks old and he's a pug. I have named him Boxer. When I return home from school, the first thing I do is to play with him. I love him a lot and he's the best gift I ever got.
I am sure when you will meet him ,you too will love him. Don't forget to give my regards to your parents and lots of love to your sister.
Yours lovingly,

Rita.


Karol Bagh Colony,
New Delhi.
5th January 2008
To,
The Editor
Hindustan Times
New Delhi.
Sir,
Sub: Bad condition of water supply in Karol Bagh colony.

I would like to draw the kind attention of the concerned authorities through the column of your esteemed newspaper towards the problem of 
bad condition of water supply in Karol Bagh colony. Most of the time the taps remain dry. The supply is made only two hours in the morning and one hour in th evening. Besides the water is muddy and polluted. Many residents fall sick. There are complaints of jaundice and loose motions after drinking this water.
In this connection we have complained to the local authorities but in vain. I, therefore, request the higher authorities to look into this matter and take necessary action immediately.
Yours Sincerely,
Prabhu Dayal

Popular posts from this blog

English Workbook (E.E)